Evolve Scents LLC
Tropical Flora reminds me of all of my favorite Hawaiian flowers and the nostalgic scent of ocean salt in the air. This candle instantly takes me back to my first trip to Hawaii. Aloha!
Notes: sea salt, jasmine, lilies, orchid, wood and tonka bean.
Each candle is poured out of a small batch made in Dallas, Texas, USA.
To prevent fire and serious injury: Always trim wick to about 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax.
Keep your burning candle in sight and away from drafts. Always place it on a flat, heat-resistant surface when lit. Keep the candle away from children, pets, materials that can catch fire, and other heat sources.
1. Always trim wick about 1/4" before lighting.
2. Allow four (4) hours for your first burn, or until top layer is melted.
3. Place candle on a heat-resistant surface.
4. Do not touch or move a lit or hot candle. (duh!)
5. Never leave candle unattended.
6. Keep away from children and pets.
Release of Liability:
In the event of injury, damage, or fire from open flame or any use of Evolve Scents LLC products: Evolve Scents LLC nor its partners are in no way responsible or liable for any incident, accident, or damage that may occur in or to your home or vehicle. With purchasing any of Evolve Scents LLC products, the customer hereby accepts full responsibility of any accidents or incidents that occur with items in their possession.