Evolve Scents LLC
Cinnamon leaves and toasted nutmeg start off this warm and comforting scent. Then fresh ground cinnamon and a hint of crushed clove in the main body are smoothed out by touches of vanilla, tonka, and cinnamon bark in the base.
Each candle is poured out of a small batch made in Dallas, Texas, USA.
To prevent fire and serious injury: Always trim wick to about 1/4 inch before lighting and keep debris out of wax.
Keep your burning candle in sight and away from drafts. Always place it on a flat, heat-resistant surface when lit. Keep the candle away from children, pets, materials that can catch fire, and other heat sources.
1. Always trim wick about 1/4" before lighting.
2. Allow four (4) hours for your first burn, or until top layer is melted.
3. Place candle on a heat-resistant surface.
4. Do not touch or move a lit or hot candle. (duh!)
5. Never leave candle unattended.
6. Keep away from children and pets.
Release of Liability:
In the event of injury, damage, or fire from open flame or any use of Evolve Scents LLC products: Evolve Scents LLC nor its partners are in no way responsible or liable for any incident, accident, or damage that may occur in or to your home or vehicle. With purchasing any of Evolve Scents LLC products, the customer hereby accepts full responsibility of any accidents or incidents that occur with items in their possession.